View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- www.visitmusiccity.com – Official Information for Nashville, TN, Music City, discount hotels, attractions and tickets for visitors, Event Listings, Information for conventions, etc.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- www.articdesigns.com – Website Development
Welcome to R.S. Lewis & Sons Funeral Home | Our professional and caring staff takes pride in providing high quality and affordable funeral services that meet the special needs of your family.
R.S. Lewis & Sons Funeral Home offers a full line of quality funeral services. We have a wide selection of caskets, vaults, liners, urns, and clothing to fit every budget.
ORDER SUPPORT 1-888-610-8262
Thank you R.S. Lewis & Sons Funeral Home, The Smith Family sends many thanks to all who made the beautiful service and burial of my uncle , Mr. Jeff Smith, a memorable one. – With Love, The Smith Family
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process.
The professionals at R.S. Lewis & Sons Funeral Home have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss.
VANCE AVENUE | 374 Vance Avenue, Memphis, TN 38126 | T: 901-526-3264 | F: 901-526-3265
WALNUT GROVE | 2944 Walnut Grove Rd., Memphis, TN 38111 | T: 901-235-8169 | F: 901-526-3265
AUSTIN PEAY | 3651 Austin Peay Hwy Memphis TN 38128 | (OPENING SOON)